Email Campaign Coordinator
As an outdoor company dedicated to enhancing and inspiring exploration for adventurers and their human companions, we do things a little differently. We believe success goes beyond making great products. Our privately held company mindfully reinvests its profits back into our business to create a sustainable, nimble organization. Our adventurous and curious team is empowered to take calculated risks that promote product innovation, strengthen customer relationships and reduce our impact on the planet. Ruffwear partners with grassroots organizations and initiatives like The Conservation Alliance, working together to protect and restore the wild lands and waterways where canines and humans connect and thrive. What started as a one-man endeavor in 1994 is now a globally recognized leader in the outdoor industry, and our culture has been recognized by Outside Magazine as one of its 100 Best Places to Work. Based in Bend, Oregon, our warm and collaborative atmosphere at Ruffwear invites the sharing of ideas through respectful, stimulating dialogue and enthusiastic support for the implementation of new initiatives. Our loyal pack is intrepid enough to climb a mountain, but prudent and canny enough to backtrack if the route doesn’t feel right, and resourceful enough to blaze a new trail to the summit. We are looking for our next pack member to fill the newly created Email Campaign Coordinator role within our Marketing team. Intrigued? Read on.
- Looking for an opportunity to contribute your valuable expertise of analyzing email marketing campaigns to a brand that truly makes a positive difference in the lives of its customers and their dogs.
- A uniquely balanced personality who is keenly analytical yet also highly social and empathetic.
- A big-picture analyst and critical thinker who loves to geek out on numbers to identify trends and successful strategies for all facets of email marketing.
- Curious and resourceful; you love learning about new email marketing best practices to elevate open rates and engagement while influencing purchasing decisions and protecting brand integrity.
- Known for your excellent, proactive project management and on-time deliverables that are detailed and accurate.
- Adaptable and nimble, and enjoy working in an ever-shifting, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Self-aware, emotionally intelligent and intuitive in your interactions with others.
- A hands-on learner who investigates and assimilates new concepts by doing.
- Dedicated to providing detailed reporting and analysis of metrics that are accurate, organized and ultimately provide a solid reference for defining strategies.
- Collaborative, flexible and open to new ideas.
- Level-headed, organized and self-directed with proven systems and processes you rely on to help you manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with poise and thoroughness.
- A conceptual thinker able to see all avenues of the customer journey with an abstract, big picture vision and identify behaviors that drive engagement with email marketing.
Fast-forward one year from today:
- Your keen analysis of our email marketing campaigns has helped us explore a new frontier of communicating with our customers in unprecedented ways to deepen their relationship with our brand.
- Our customers value emails from Ruffwear because of their targeted content, relevance and timeliness as a direct result of your analysis.
- You have fearlessly explored the full depth of our opportunities for email marketing, from high level to granular, helping us elevate the connection with our customers using leading-edge, email marketing best practices.
- Our marketing team is confident in their decision making because of your insights, and they rely on your detailed reports and analysis to help them identify trends, develop email marketing strategy and align actions with company values.
- The A/B testing you have employed has helped our team zoom in on successful strategies for our email marketing.
- Your vigilance in spotting trends as you compile and analyze data has informed many areas of our company beyond the marketing department.
- You have contributed positively to our culture because of your high EQ.
- Our marketing team appreciates your proactive coordination of the communication plan we have developed to ensure the right messages are sent to the right customers at the right time.
- We are providing our dealers and distributors with email marketing that supports their initiatives and reinforces the Ruffwear brand.
- You have fully embraced the Ruffwear culture, live our core values, and appreciate working and playing with your pack.
Are you ready for your dream email campaign coordinator job with one of Outside Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to work in Bend, Oregon? You have:
- At least two years of experience analyzing and executing email marketing campaigns.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Current knowledge of email marketing best practices at all levels of the customer journey including GDPR compliance, open rates, segmentation, automation, etc.
- Proven experience managing email lists, employing A/B testing logic and campaign performance reporting.
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level ESP (such as Listrak, Pardot, Bronto).
- Skill with HTML and CSS as well as a working knowledge of Java Script.
- Experience using a task management app like Asana.
- Proficiency with responsive email development.
- Working knowledge of all things Apple including operating systems and apps like Keynote.
- Experience interpreting data from Shopify.
- An expansive view of the world and an adaptable demeanor allowing you to relate to people of different cultures and with different perspectives.
- A quick answer to #mydogismy.
Make it yours:
Resume + Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org