As an outdoor company dedicated to enhancing and inspiring exploration for outdoor adventurers and their human companions, we do things a little differently. We believe success goes beyond making great products. Our privately held company mindfully reinvests its profits back into our business to create a sustainable, nimble organization. Our adventurous and curious team is empowered to take calculated risks that promote product innovation, strengthen customer relationships and reduce our impact on the planet. Ruffwear partners with grassroots organizations and initiatives like The Conservation Alliance, working together to protect and restore the wild lands and waterways where canines and humans connect and thrive. What started as a one-man endeavor in 1994 is now a globally recognized leader in the outdoor industry, and our culture has been recognized by Outside Magazine as one of its 100 Best Places to Work. Based in Bend, Oregon, our warm and collaborative atmosphere at Ruffwear invites the sharing of ideas through respectful and stimulating dialogue and enthusiastic support for the implementation of new initiatives. Our loyal pack is intrepid enough to climb a mountain, but prudent and canny enough to backtrack if the route doesn’t feel right, and resourceful enough to blaze a new trail to the summit. We are scouting for a one-of-a-kind IT developer to join our Pack and spearhead NetSuite development for our company with good nature, ingenuity and resourcefulness. Intrigued? Read on.
- A high level NetSuite user looking for a new role that provides you with a genuine cultural fit and the opportunity for your work to have real impact and value within a team environment.
- Passionate about ERP technologies, third-party applications, and custom solutions that support successful software development.
- A uniquely balanced personality who is keenly analytical yet also highly social and empathetic.
- Gifted at translating “IT speak” into understandable language for people who are less tech savvy than you.
- A detail-oriented IT professional known for your self-directed initiative and spirit of cooperation with cross-functional teams.
- Flexible, adaptable and level-headed when priorities shift, schedules change, and critical issues happen.
- Curious and resourceful; “I don’t know,” is not part of your lexicon, and you proactively investigate answers.
- An IT developer with a proven track record of providing ongoing, post-launch support and work flow documentation for the solutions you build.
- A proactive, intentional communicator who makes sure the organization knows what development projects you’re spearheading, how they are progressing and the timeline for their launch.
- An abstract, visionary thinker who can visualize complex problems and implement solutions.
- Known for carefully considering the potential outcomes of even small changes, which can have a big impact in the IT world, before testing and implementing them.
Fast-forward one year from today:
- You have earned the loyal respect of our team who appreciates your good nature, can-do attitude and resourceful attention to solving problems.
- You have met, and in some cases exceeded, your success benchmarks throughout the year.
- The custom projects you have developed using NetSuite and third-party applications are directly improving the efficiency of our business processes and supporting our expanded growth.
- You are known for removing breakdowns, roadblocks, and inefficiencies, and are considered the “hub” of our IT team.
- Your focused collaboration with the project stakeholders to plan and manage complex development projects, as well as provide post-development support and workflow documentation, has ensured they go as smoothly as possible.
- Relevant project team members know the status of current and future development projects because of your consistent, proactive and clear communication.
- Your ability to identify and push business critical issues to the top of your to-do list has helped our company not miss a beat.
- You collaborate well with other departments, companies and international stakeholders because of your adaptability, versatility and respect for other cultures and viewpoints.
- You have fully embraced the Ruffwear culture and appreciate working and playing with your Pack.
Are you ready for your dream IT developer role with one of Outside Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to work in Bend, Oregon? You have:
- 3+ years of proven experience supporting a cross-functional business team with IT development.
- Experience using a full range of NetSuite assets including SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript and SuiteCloud.
- Preferably passed the NetSuite Certified SuiteFoundation, Certified Administrator, Certified ERP Consultant, or Certified SuiteCloud Developer exams.
- An operations mindset, and a deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite.
- Enterprise integration experience using third-party applications like Dell Boomi, MuleSoft or similar.
- Skilled at providing clear, detailed workflow and process documentation for your development projects.
- An understanding of third party logistics and warehousing to inform your IT development.
- A never-ending desire to learn new things and keep up with the constantly changing IT landscape; you are always looking for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined.
- An analytical approach to organizing and prioritizing a constantly changing pipeline of projects and issues.
- A knack for communicating with all people across an organization with ease and enthusiasm.
- A quick answer to #mydogismy.
Make it yours:
Resume + Cover Letter to email@example.com