NetSuite Integration Specialist
As an outdoor company dedicated to enhancing and inspiring exploration for outdoor adventurers and their human companions, we do things a little differently. We believe success goes beyond making great products. Our privately held company mindfully reinvests its profits back into our business to create a sustainable, nimble organization. Our adventurous and curious team is empowered to take calculated risks that promote product innovation, strengthen customer relationships and reduce our impact on the planet. Ruffwear partners with grassroots organizations and initiatives like The Conservation Alliance, working together to protect and restore the wild lands and waterways where canines and humans connect and thrive. What started as a one-man endeavor in 1994 is now a globally recognized leader in the outdoor industry, and our culture has been recognized by Outside Magazine as one of its 100 Best Places to Work. Based in Bend, Oregon, our warm and collaborative atmosphere at Ruffwear invites the sharing of ideas through respectful and stimulating dialogue and enthusiastic support for the implementation of new initiatives. Our loyal pack is intrepid enough to climb a mountain, but prudent and canny enough to backtrack if the route doesn’t feel right, and resourceful enough to blaze a new trail to the summit. We are scouting for a one-of-a-kind IT integration specialist to join our pack and spearhead all things NetSuite in our company with good nature, ingenuity and resourcefulness. Intrigued? Read on.
- Open to a new opportunity where your contributions within a team environment have impact and value, and a role that provides you with a genuine cultural fit.
- Passionate about ERP technology and the middleware, webservice and EDI solutions that support successful integrations.
- A uniquely balanced personality who is keenly analytical yet also highly social and empathetic.
- Gifted at translating “IT speak” into understandable language for people who are less tech savvy than you.
- Flexible, adaptable and level-headed when priorities shift, schedules change and critical issues happen.
- Good at juggling a lot of balls and thrive in a fast-paced environment while remaining unflappable.
- Curious and resourceful; “I don’t know,” is not part of your lexicon, and you proactively investigate answers.
- A proactive, assertive communicator whose team knows exactly what projects you’re spearheading, how they are progressing and the timeline for implementation.
- An abstract thinker who can visualize complex problems and solutions while patiently seeing them through.
- Known for carefully considering potential outcomes before testing and implementing even small changes which can have a big impact in the IT world.
- Known for providing dependable, post-integration support to address issues that arise as well as ongoing management of current system integrations.
- Both self-directed and collaborative.
Fast-forward one year from today:
- You have earned the loyal respect of our team who appreciates your good nature, can-do attitude and resourceful attention to solving problems.
- Your contributions are directly contributing to our increased efficiency and stellar customer service, ensuring steady bottom-line growth.
- Your focused collaboration with the IT Team to plan and manage complex integrations, as well as provide post-integration support, has ensured they go as smoothly as possible.
- Our entire team knows the status of current and future IT projects because of your consistent, proactive and clear communication.
- Your ability to identify and push business critical issues to the top of your to-do list has helped our company not miss a beat.
- Our employee satisfaction scores for internal support are even higher because of the dependable and resourceful support you offer effortlessly and cheerfully to our entire team.
- You collaborate well with other departments, companies and people in other countries because of your adaptability, versatility and respect for diverse cultures.
- When major issues have arisen, your calm and systematic approach to disaster recovery has minimized interruption to our operations and production.
- We have learned from you and your prior experience, and the Ruffwear team values your new solutions to old problems.
- You have fully embraced the Ruffwear culture and appreciate working and playing with your pack.
Are you ready for your dream IT job with one of Outside Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to work in Bend, Oregon? You have:
- A deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite.
- Experience using Dell Boomi, and might even be Boomi Certified.
- 3+ years of proven experience supporting a cross-functional business team with your IT prowess including vetting, testing and implementing new solutions, providing software support and spearheading NetSuite integrations.
- A never-ending desire to learn new things and keep up with the constantly changing IT landscape, and you are always looking for ways to make things better, faster and more streamlined, both for customers and your internal team.
- An analytical approach to organizing and prioritizing a constantly changing pipeline of projects and issues.
- A knack for communicating with all people across an organization with ease and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of supply chain, warehousing and shipping processes to inform your IT initiatives.
- A quick answer to #mydogismy.
Make it yours:
Resume + Cover Letter to email@example.com