It’s critical for guide dogs to stay focused on the job at hand. The durable and accessible Guide Dog Sign identifies a working dog so the public can respond appropriately. Multiple straps adjust to securely attach the sign to most U-shaped dog harness handles. The integrated zipper pocket carries small essentials, and reflective trim boosts visibility.
Fits most guide dog harnesses.
Side release buckles for easy on/off.
ROOM FOR ESSENTIALS
Pocket stores small essentials with exterior light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
Multiple Color Options
- Identifies working dog
- Abrasion- and water-resistant, UV stable polyester fabric
- Zippered pocket for carrying daily essentials
- Side release buckles for easy on/off
- Stable and secure dual strap attachment
- Fits most guide dog harnesses
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Customized branding and color options available
- Made in Vietnam
Interested in the Guide Dog Sign?
Ruffwear partners directly with Guide Dog schools that are accredited and certified by the International Guide Dog Federation (IGDF) and Service Dog schools that are accredited by and meet the standards of Assistance Dogs International (ADI).
We make our Working Dogs products available exclusively through these accredited organizations and build each product to order based on the branding and color requirements of each organization.
If you are an accredited guide or service dog organization and would like to learn more about our Working Dogs product line, please fill out the form on our working dog page.