The Protégé Vest is a functional identification vest for working dogs in training. It communicates to the public and signals to the dog that it's time to work. Abrasion- and water-resistant materials, three points of adjustment, and a stretchy mesh fabric at the neck come together for exceptional fit and durability through the various stages of puppyhood. It’s a key piece of gear as the dog gets used to wearing a vest and prepares to graduate to the guide dog harness.
Side-release buckles for easy on/off.
Functional identification vest for guide dogs in training.
Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Facilitates natural progression to working dog harness
- Abrasion- and water-resistant, colorfast fabric
- Stretch mesh fabric at neck opening allows proper fit through stages of puppyhood
- Chest panel design allows for full range of motion and keeps vest in place
- Three points of adjustment allow room to grow
- Side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Made in Vietnam
Interested in the Protege™ Vest?
Ruffwear partners directly with Guide Dog schools that are accredited and certified by the International Guide Dog Federation (IGDF) and Service Dog schools that are accredited by and meet the standards of Assistance Dogs International (ADI).
We make our Working Dogs products available exclusively through these accredited organizations and build each product to order based on the branding and color requirements of each organization.
If you are an accredited guide or service dog organization and would like to learn more about our Working Dogs product line, please fill out the form on our working dog page.