The Treat Trader is a waist-worn treat bag that offers hands-free training and quick access to treats, with custom branding and colors available. This treat bag features a waterproof liner that will keep greasy or juicy treats contained, while water-resistant shell fabric protects treats from outside elements. The Treat Trader opens easily with the pull of a tab and snaps closed with an audible cue from the secure magnetic closure. The Treat Trader has a moldable rim and can attach to an adjustable belt (included) or clip directly to the waist.
Secure magnetic closure with audible cue.
Two waist-worn options for all-day comfort.
Small outer pocket stores pick-up bags and includes a clicker-compatible loop.
Multiple Color Options
- Quick-access, waist-worn treat bag featuring one-handed, secure magnetic closure with audible cue
- Water-resistant shell fabric and lightweight, waterproof lining
- Ergonomic fit for all-day comfort
- Small outer pocket stores small essentials and features a clicker-compatible loop
- Adjustable belt for customizable fit or belt clip for direct attachment to waist
- Made in Vietnam
Interested in the Treat Trader™ Bag?
Ruffwear partners directly with Guide Dog schools that are accredited and certified by the International Guide Dog Federation (IGDF) and Service Dog schools that are accredited by and meet the standards of Assistance Dogs International (ADI).
We make our Working Dogs products available exclusively through these accredited organizations and build each product to order based on the branding and color requirements of each organization.
If you are an accredited guide or service dog organization and would like to learn more about our Working Dogs product line, please fill out the form on our working dog page.